7/02/2005

Two crashes all because my role changed

Two naps necessary. Yawn. But we did get out. What a beautiful day it is. The humidity is low, the temp is perfect. Adam and I enjoyed a wonderful ride.
 
Am I depressed... No, But I am shutting down completely. Maybe that is what the medication was preventing. The first time today was after a conversation with M. For some reason, what she described the party (which I am late for) and I realized that we would not be there "together." Shut down! The second time was after our ride, where I looked and saw that it was only 40 minutes until I needed to leave for the party... MMMMMmmmmmmm. Maybe I am grieving the loss of that relationship - still.... - or the change in my position, or role, with her. That seems to ring true. Well, nothing I can do about it.
 
So, I am concerned about Adam. He is autistic, 12, and getting stronger everyday. He still wants to wrestle, but now he is not settling down very quickly. He is beginning his puberty years. I am hoping that he does well with the crowd of people who will be gathering to see the Van Dymes off.
 
This post was like picking a splinter out of my finger - Not fun or fulfilling. I bet it reads like gravel too.

No comments: