7/05/2005

hmmmm

My happiness  will never come from a woman. If it does, it will soon be turned to sorrow. Nothing but passing moments of passion, followed by role conflict, followed by long moments of sadness. Sadness that, once again, I have placed my faith in things that are not steadfast. Things that are as dust and vapor and, in the end, without worth.
What is worthy of time. To do my Job, care for my family, care for those who cannot care back. I don't know what today is worth. I don't know what my sleep is worth, but I believe that when my days are short, As when my sleep is short, I will long for more day's. So, for now, I will enjoy my sleep and pray for another day. A day filled with something more than those that I have wasted and lost.
 
Forgetting what is behind, pressing forward toward the mark.... oh let the mark become clear again.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"My happiness will never come from a woman. If it does, it will soon be turned to sorrow." who says?