7/10/2005

Missed opportunity

or God's Preparation
It is hard giving up dreams. When I see someone I wanted to love for the rest of my life, it stings. It brings back memories of so many things that I wanted in my future. The only way those things will be a part of my future is when I remember them again tomorrow.
I may have done the right thing, the wrong way, at the wrong time. So, as a result, I am rewarded with another trip to GW University. God's Wilderness University. Well, I have paid the tuition. I might as well learn everything I can.
Was it wrong to court her? Did I decide for God what his will was?
My favorite pastor used to say, "God will fix a fix to fix you, and if you fix the fix God fixed to fix you, he will fix another fix to fix you." In other words Lone, when you get done trying to do it yourself... and failing - give it to God. His plan works - your's hasn't.
If you want to know if you are doing the right thing - check the fruit.
 
I am starting a new program to get myself back on track....  (didn't I just read what I wrote - lol). I am starting by charting and observing my moods and energy levels through out the day. I am going to develop a response for those moments that are exceptionally low. Then, I am going to embrase the moments that I feel fuctional. Whatever the cause, I am going to ride the wave...
 

1 comment:

Jess said...

ya if you figure out a way to lift up the low moments let me know .. =/