7/02/2005

The list of things I hate

This is me venting. Some things will have to be blocked out to protect the not so innocent. Hopefully I can stay general enough so that everyone will be offended and no one will have any reason to be.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Things I Love
Standing in line and making everyone laugh.
Laying on mattresses at Sams club.
Farting real loud in church.
Putting a bag of M&M's on layaway at wal-mart.
Calling my friend up and saying random things that have no meaning and hanging up.
THE BEACH AT SUNSET