8/04/2005

Time to get organized

I know it has been a while sense I last wrote. I have been manically trying to get my house ready to potentially sell. I feel comfortable enough to write tonight, as I have gotten most of the way through the most difficult of the projects. It has been quite a couple of weeks.
Adam has been doing well, This past weekend we spent most of it around the house, with a few trips to Home Depot and the pizza place in town. Tonight we tackled the major task of organizing and cleaning Adam's room. It came out great. That took us about 9 hours to get done. We took out all of his toys and organized them with Ziploc freezer bags and plastic boxes. Now everything has its place and all the little pieces are with all the other little pieces.
Tomorrow he will go to work with me...

No comments: