12/01/2005

Where is this energy going?

So, I quickly build up these huge expectations for myself, these amazing plans full of promise, and then, when my energy is gone, I wonder why I cannot succeed at anything... hahaha. that is what I have been doing for years and years and years now. Wow. And didn't I, just a few months ago, come to this same great realization. Yeah, I feel a bit disabled right now. my energy level has dropped and I have attempted to keep up my action level regardless.... you know what that means....hopefully this crash will be addressed tomorrow morning when I get Cracked by Dr Berry......... Well, at least it will be a good test - to see if he is doing anything substantial for me.... or am I placing too high an expectation on him???
Maybe I should just ask questions from now on? Would I learn more that way? would It leave me open for constructive self-criticism? Do I need more of that right now in my life? What do I need more in my life? Do I need things that will make me money? Do I need things that will fulfill me? Can those things be the same, or will they always be different? Are rhetorical questions just a patronizing way to make a point? Is patronizing useful at times? Do I snore? If I do, is there a way I can make it stop?
Do you think this is the last sentence I will write tonight?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you do snore.

Leap of Faaaith said...

If only I knew who left this message - lol