12/04/2005

Another Bow Breaks

Another Bow Breaks.
It feels like something is becoming apparent. I HAVE to let go of ALL of my dreams and plans and goals. I need to lay them down and not play them over and over in my mind. Life can never and will never be what I planned it to be. If I find my comfort in the way things are, then when they change, my comfort is lost.
Here is where I am broken, see, I want change. I want to inspire change. I am brazen in my attempts to corner others into change. But the change that I promote is usually a change that allows me to maintain my self-determined life-course. But when a change happens that disrupts that life course, and I can’t fix it, I crumble.
2 hours later - I just talked to an old friend. They diagnosed this as a broken heart. A broken heart! But we are still friends!!!!

Dwelling on that though, I realize I have been avoiding dealing with it for 9 months, but it is time to acknowledge that I am moving through the grieving stages. Denial-check; Bargaining-check; Depression-Check; Anger-Check (today and yesterday); Acceptance and forgiveness…. Looks like I have some work to do……..

No comments: