11/30/2005

Kind of early

I am up and sitting in bed; typing away on the Thought Manager program by HandsHeldHigh Software. (non associate plug). I am creating an outline of my problems and persceved stumbling blocks. I am doing this because it is precisely what I have been avoiding doing for months. It is also better than the alternative. As this used to be the time That I would spend with Adam every morning, I am investing these moments on agressively addressing the roadblocks I have created that are inhibiting me from earning the income that will allow me to move close enough to my Ex wife so that she will again drop Adam off in the mornings before school. This is the Second Day that I am missing that time with him. I figure this is a better use of of it than laying in bed rehearsing the million different reasons why I am upset about it..... deep breath...Yeah - That's a rabbit trail that is easy to get lost in... This mornings focus, Why I give only lip service to my walk with God.........

No comments: