12/02/2005

Re: [Take a Leap Of Faaaith] 12/01/2005 10:06:15 PM

I finally see Adam today. This new schedule is brutal. It feels like my time with him has been cut in half. I have lost 3 to 4 mornings a week with him. I wonder how he is taking it. I am sure he is imagining all the things he wants to do - Like use the computer and play certain DVD's. Perhaps I can figure out a way for Adam to write me email's through his website...
On another note, my initial attempt to learn spanish has begun in ernest. I listed 23 things in my room, and can now recall the names of 20 of them. La computadora is what I am using and La manta is what kept me warm last night....;)
Well, I am off to do some other weird thing, like read out loud or balance on my Indo board.
Maybe I need to be still for a few minutes and listen...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sigue asi mi mi amigo! Las cosas hacen solo se mejora. Usted vera!!

Leap of Faaaith said...

Someday I will understand.... ;)

Anonymous said...

You do understand...you just don't know it yet!! :-)