9/02/2005

Fighting to subsist

Today is a struggle to get up. I guess that is not a surprise. So I go through my mind trying to find a to get up and Go. But I am questioning every surge of energy and worried about every motivation. I don't trust any of it anymore. My mind settled on the fear of loosing my house, and my heart started to race. So I ended up praying to God to help me.
After, I retreated back to my list of Life Goals. I keep them as a check list on my palm PDA. I looked at them, and I was sad. It is an un-inspiring list of Goal. Like someone trying to create the perfect list of unquestionable honorable objectives.....
Oh my, I just tear everything down when I am in the low stage of my energy cycle. Time to stop. Time to let my body recharge - Time to write out all these negative thoughts and forgive myself again. They are not useful to me right now. I need to recharge now. Dwelling on my failures will not enable me to climb out of my hole.
So I am off, for a little personal TLC.... :) Sounds like fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good idea - give yourself a break from harsh introspection. Uk.