9/29/2005

Mind hook

Several lines of thought keep streaming from my head. What is the assumption I am swallowing that is tying me to these lines of thought. What is the bate on this mind hook that I swallowed.

No one will stand with me unless I have the perfect & rehearsed line of logic. (when has perfect logic ever adequately quelled a biased weakly-supported, demonizing charge.)

God won't step into their lives and use this situation (unlike how he has used it in my life.)

That these people are not exactly where God wants them. (what did pastor Dan always say? 'God will fix a fix to fix you. And if you fix the fix God gave to fix you, he will fix another fix to fix you.'

That I need to deal with them the way they dealt with my friend and pastor. (that would be mean-spirited, judgmental, harsh, agenda motivated, demigoding, unforgiving, street-justice wanting, non-humble, non-empathetic, un-respectful, bitter, and crucifying-cruel.) AND it is also my job to hold the mirror up to their face. (Would they even look?)

That any of this is more worthy of my thoughts than the moment I am in.

Sent with Wireless Sync from Verizon Wireless

No comments: