4/15/2007

Blow baby blow



I don't think I can measure the sadness that I feel today. Lots of good that list did. It is a well traveled road I am on. If emotions must be acknowledged before they can be released, then I am discovering a typhoon that makes the Nor'easter outside seem tame. <mixing more mediphores> I don't think I knew what I was digging up when I started this list.

Awe, and me without any novocaine. When will this all stop so that I can breath a deep breath of happiness.

God, put me to sleep until the Son shines again <misspelling intended>.

btw - the pic is a Rembrandt

1 comment:

Leap of Faaaith said...

Tis a silly thing, the heights and depths of emotions. Worry not - I have been here before. I thought it was good to express it. Nothing has changed - I remain thankful that I can visit these depths with the company and support of my faith.