11/29/2005

Well, kindof

So, in a leap of faith, I have traveled to the main office and am attempting to put a full day of work in. After fiddling around, discovering Google Earth (amazing Program that I now love) and talking to my good friends,  I am off to see what I can do in the world today. I guess the operative word is what does the big Guy want me to do in this moment.
So I am starting off by defining specifically my excuses.
Wow, writing them out is giving me the worst headache! Like a vice on my temples. I am hoping, that by expressing them, they will begin to loose their grip on me and I will be able to move past them. (reading this, it just seems more pathetic than before...I pray this yields some fruit.)
As I continue, I am beginning to see the picture of why I am stuck.
Then, by 2 pm I had used up all the energy I had, and I went home and collapsed. My mother came up and woke me up at 6. She kindly said to me that I needed to take it slower and let the adjustments come a little at a time.
It is wonderful having someone close to you that is understanding.... even when you don't feel that you deserve it.
Well, That was step two. lets see what tomorrow brings

No comments: