11/26/2005

first day at scratch

Exiled. hahaha. Actually the first day back in mother's home went quite well. There is going to be plenty of Room for Adam and I. I don't know what to do with everything in my house, but as long as it is locked and alarmed;), it should be fine until it is sold or repo-ed.
My mother and her chiropractor think they have found a "cause." I hate these kwaky ideas, but I will humor them - they may have some value. They showed me ex-rays of my seriously miss-aligned atlas (c-1). If fact, it is so out of wack it is kind of scary. When he (Dr. Berry) moved it, it took a lot of pressure off of my eyes and my brain seemed function a bit easier. He showed me, with ex-rays of 8 years ago, how the problem has become chronic and will continue to get worse. Well, we shall see if moving it into position a couple of times a week will help. (a similar problem, corrected in my son at 18months, allowed him to gain balance enough to walk and stopped all ear infections. The effects were seen in two days - it was the closest thing to a miracle that I have seen)
I did a bit of research on it, light sensitivity, depression, anxiety,and seizures all are connected to this subluxation.....Let's pray the quackery works...
Speaking of quackery, Royal Jelly, the food that is feed exclusively to the queen bee, ridiculously expensive, has been added to my diet by my mom. I am far too pessimistic to expect this oft-maligned holistic remedy to have any affect on my... but three days in a row, after having it at breakfast, I have been quite clear headed and mentally active.... If this keeps up, I am going to call it my favorite placebo drug ;)
Yawn, this stuff is boring. I hope it helps, but the reality is that I may have lost enough to motivate me to change. I have not been a star in life, but I have been a survivor. Thank God for the parental safety-net I am landing in now. It is giving me a great chance to bounce - instead of getting mired at scratch (that point were we start from .... start from scratch....)

No comments: