12/01/2006

I can't just blame this on Women?

A friend of mine used a classic manipulation of attaching one thing (a bad event) to an unrelated other thing (something I did), resulting in manufactured evidence that the Bad thing is MY FAULT..... Is this just a well mastered Womanhood technique, or do us guys do it too?

I welcome your anonymous comments :)

Oh, on a slightly different subject and for the record, I really don't like two-faced hypocritical people either - Especially when they use Christianity as their weapon to inflict judgmental wounds on others. I find there actions akin to that of the Pharisees that Christ railed against.

Here is a question? Would Christ like today's Christians?

Okay, this post when in a weird direction.

2 comments:

Leap of Faaaith said...

FOR THE RECORD - I am discussing two completely different topics!!!!!!!!! 1) was a funny about men and Woman and 2) was me ranting about Christian Jerks. And believe it or not, I was not referring to the same person!!!

Jez - so sensitive :P

Hummingbirds815 said...

I'd like to commend you on recognizing the manipulation. I have found that I in the past I have not recognized it, nor do many other people. I lived with the master of this manipulation for 20+ years so this was second nature to me. Over the last year I have learned about it and how I have wronged others with it. God has truly blessed me with this knowledge, and many other eye-opening revelations of my past contributions to my failed relationships.
God has also shown me how very hypocrtical I have been in the past, and it is a sin that I am striving to not committ again (although i still fail miserably at times). So, I know God will point my faults out to me through my friends and acquaintences and their actions. I trust that after all the teasing and playing is done that you, my true friend, will continue reveal this to me with God's love guiding your words. Thank you for being a Northern Star in my life, and for allowing me to share your life.