11/15/2006

Living Life

I am going through an odd time in my life.

I have plenty of business, but with people that I can do little for.

I have little money, but I am rich in friendships.

I have tons of time, and no place to go.

I let go of something I want, yet I cling so something I don't.

I devise a great plan, but I'm not capable of it.

I can arrive at truth, but I hate hearing it.

I know how to stem my anxiety, but I am still ravaged by it.

I know who to trust, but I forget to trust.

I want authenticity, but I feel divided.

My responsibilities are not being met, but I am there for the most important moments.

I have no outward signs of success, yet I feel I am making the most important progress of my life.

Yes, soon, my decisions will be questioned. My motives will be insulted. My existence will be shamed. I will have to remember that (a)my struggle is not against those who are upset with/by my life, and (b) I can do little for those whom my life has upset.

Lord, Bless them,

And Change me.

Lord comfort those I have upset, provide for those whom I have not provided for, and help us all to find you within the struggle.

The struggle of living life.


No comments: