11/05/2006

Just one of those nights

I heard someone say that we should question everything.... There must be more to that quote, because if all I do is question, then I seem to be sucking the very life out of everything.

But today's question is different. Perhaps it will preventing me from throwing away time.

My question is regarding my supposed urgent desire to write a book about my new perspective on life. I am wondering if I am actually qualified to write it now. I am wondering if it is what I should be expending my time and energy on.

Yes, It has done wonders for me personally. And it Gives me a powerful message to share. However, When I take a good look at my life, I realize that I am not living up to the base responsibilities of my life.

And on that charge, I am woefully guilty.

It's been a nice escape. It has been a great change in direction. But I need to apply myself to my trade now.

God Bless the effort I put in. I must do it as unto him.

No comments: